How to subscribe to a filter!
When you have downloaded the Adblock or Adblock Plus add-on, you need to add a filter or subscribe to a filter. If you subscribe to a filter, Adblock uses ready-made filters which block common ads. This guide will show you how to subscribe to a filter.
This is what you do:
1. Click on the Adblock Plus symbol.
2. Click on Filter preferences.
3. Click on Add filter subscription in the Filter subscriptions tab in the Adblock Plus Filter Preferences box.
4. Click on Add when you have selected a subscription.
5. Finish by clicking on Close.
You have now added a subscription to a filter.